Sunday, November 6, 2011

SEMA 2011

This was my first year at SEMA and thanks to my friend at Visual Underground (Juan Arita) we were able to get in the show before everyone else.  It was a little overwhelming to have the whole floor to ourselves, but I tried to make the best of my time.  It was an amazing site to just walk and take in what the show had to offer from exotics, classics and concept cars.  For me being a lowrider at heart, it was cool to finally see Mister Cartoon's ice cream truck in person.  Just when you think you are finished sifting through the buildings, you go outside and there is a DUB show outside with more top notch rides.  Well below are some of the pics from the show, hope you enjoy!


The SCION Concept car was looking pretty hot



                                                                  Pontiac Trans Am

Mister Cartoon's Ice Cream Truck - 10 year build


2 Door Charger
Wouldn't mind having this in my garage



One bad Caddy











No comments:

Post a Comment